Artificial Intelligence Program is committed to preparing a distinguished graduate who keeps pace with technological development and is able to compete in the labor market locally, regionally, and internationally through education that keeps pace with international standards, and actively participates in the field of scientific research to serve society and achieve sustainable development goals within the framework of core values and professional ethics
Artificial Intelligence Educational Objectives
Graduates of Artificial Intelligence program will be:
· Valued professionals in the computing industry capable of applying computer science and artificial intelligence principles and practices and/or pursuing advanced degrees in artificial intelligence or related disciplines.
· Ethically, legally, and socially responsible, and productive practitioners in computing and related fields.
· Innovators, leaders, and lifelong learners able to respond to technological changes and challenges.
Artificial Intelligence Learning Outcomes
The program of Artificial Intelligence enables students to achieve the following outcomes, by the time of graduation:
· Ability to use standard techniques of mathematics, probability, and statistics to address problems typical of a career in artificial intelligence.
· Using software packages that support machine learning applications based on quality data that gives the machine the ability to solve problems in various layers of artificial intelligence.
· Learn about standard resources that can be used to stay up to date on current AI issues, practices, and professional developments.
· Summarizing and communicating AI problems orally and in writing to specialized and non-specialized audiences.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively with others.
· Apply high standards of ethical behavior and the ability to articulate best ethical business practices in professional practice.
· Establishing the need for lifelong learning.